In the coming days, I'll be meeting my creative/artistic role model--a singer-songwriter who has been a part of my spiritual journey for some 10 years now. I'm psyched!
David Letterman used to have a feature on his show called "Brushes with Greatness." Members of the audience would share stories of encounters with famous people. And so...
1. Tell us about a time you met someone famous.
2. Tell us about a celebrity you'd like to meet.
3. Tell us about someone great who's *not* famous that you think everyone oughta have a chance to meet.
4. Do you have any autographs of famous people?
5. If you were to become famous, what would you want to become famous for?
Bonus: Whose 15 minutes of fame was up long, long ago?
As always, let us know if you play. Here's the code to link directly:
<a href=http://www.url-goes-here.com>what you want the link to say</a>