For this mid-December Friday Five, let's explore some Yuletide favorites.
1) It's a Wonderful Life--Is it? Do you remember seeing it for the first time?
2) Miracle on 34th Street--old version or new?
3) Do you have a favorite incarnation of Mr. Scrooge?
4) Why should it be a problem for an elf to be a dentist? I've been watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for years now, and I still don't get it.
5) Who's the scariest character in Christmas specials/movies?
- The Bumble
- The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, Muppet Version
- That Mean Magician Who Tries to Melt Frosty
- Your Nomination
<a href="the-complete-URL-of-your-post-goes-here"> what you want the link to look like goes here </a>
For narrative instructions, see this helpful link.