reverendmother here... It seems like this topic has been done before, but I can't find it in the archives, so......
I am downtown on retreat this week. Most of the retreatants are from out of town, so I get to experience this place through the eyes of visitors. So in the spirit of tourism:
1. What is one place you make sure to take out-of-town guests when they visit? (you can be vague to preserve your anonymity if you like)
2. When visiting another city or town, do you try to cram as much in as possible, or take it slow and easy?
3. When traveling, where are we most likely to find you: strolling through a museum, checking out the local shopping, or _________________?
4. Do you like organized tours and/or carefully planned itineraries, or would you rather strike out and just see what happens?
5. After an extended trip, what do you find yourself craving most about home?
Let us know in the comments if you play. And if you're feeling up to it, post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.