I hate to say it, but over the years I've been to too many parties where I, or the birthday child, has felt much like the chorus of Lesley Gore's old tune. I am therefore not the biggest fan of birthday parties.
For this Friday (which happens to be my birthday), tell us these five things about parties, birthday or otherwise.
1) Would you rather be the host or the guest?
2) When you are hosting, do you clean everything up the minute the guests go home? Will you accept help with the dishes?
3) If you had the wherewithal, and I guess I mean more than money, to throw a great theme party, what would the theme be?
4) What's the worst time you ever had at a party?
5) And to end on a brighter note, what was the best?
I'll be on the road today to spend my birthday with my still-working-out-of-town husband, but I will check in with everyone who plays eventually. Your best chance of having others visit your blog to see your answers is to leave a comment here with an embedded link to your post. Here's how you can make that happen; use the html code formula that follows. Hey, I'm 46! If I could learn how to do it, you can, too!
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.