Visit our new site at

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday Festival

A couple of posts to draw you in.... leave your own links in the comments, and don't forget to submit something for next week!

In the meantime, take a look at these:

Leah Sophia is calling this in-progress, in-process interpretation of 2 Corinthians 1:19-20. "Amen Wall."

And, we're all invited to participate in this week's Poetry Party at the Abbey.

Read well, comment lots, enjoy!


  1. I took a little trip down memory road and honored my dad here.

  2. I had an amazing experience at a very special memorial service for a woman who was Like a Child

  3. I offer the first of a couple reflections on what it might mean for my son to grow up as a preacher's kid here.

  4. Hello all--

    news in brief is all went well yesterday. I had some thoughts about the process (you knew I would, didn't you?), and you can read about it here.

  5. TS turned 18 this week. We went (Irish) whisk(e)y tasting. Photos on my blog

    (don't remember how to do that fancy link! sorry)

  6. Lorna, that's why I put the directions on how to do links in a text document and copy-and-paste it every time. :-)

  7. I wrote a little something on my mom getting a biopsy and the realization of my mothers mortality.


You don't want to comment here; instead, come visit our new blog, We'll see you there!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.