For some reason, Blogger declared this blog possible SPAM and locked us down yesterday. This morning, we're free to post again, but there was a fair amount of excitement last night among our contributors, who found a dire notice on their Blogger dashboards threatening that this blog might be deleted in 20 days!
We requested a blog review, and I posted a request at the Blogger Help group, where I found we were not alone. Many other perfectly nourishing and cromulent blogs got the same notice last night.
This turned out to be a very small barricade in our blogging community life, but it seemed appropriate to explore locks and blocks and other barriers this week. Also, I liked the picture of the security team above! Could they be Blogger's Spam Prevention Robots, working overtime?
In honor of their efforts, I bring you the "Lock Me Out, Lock Me In" Friday Five.
1) How do you amuse yourself when road construction blocks your travel?
2) Have you ever locked yourself out of your house? (And do you keep an extra key somewhere, just in case?)
3) Have you ever cleared a hurdle? (And if you haven't flown over a material hurdle, feel free to take this one metaphorically.)
4) What's your approach to a mental block?
5) Suggest a caption for the picture above; there will be a prize for the funniest answer!
Leave a comment to let us know you played. If you include a direct link to your blog, you'll likely have more visitors, and here's how to make one. Copy and paste the following: <a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.