It's been two weeks of snow, or not enough snow, of heartbreak before the action even began, of snowboards and skis and skates, of joy and sorrow. At our house, we've stayed up too late, and we don't even watch sports any other time!
1) Which of the Winter Olympic sports is your favorite to watch?
2) Some of the uniforms have attracted attention this year, such as the US Snowboarders' pseudo-flannel shirts
and the Norwegian Curling team's -- ahem -- pants.
Who do you think had the best-looking uniforms?
3) And Curling. Really? What's up with that?
4) Define Nordic Combined. Don't look it up. Take a guess if you must.
(There will be a prize for the best answer, but be aware, this is a judged sport.)
5) If you could be a Winter Olympics Champion just by wishing for it, which sport would you choose for winning your Gold Medal?
Let us know in the comments if you play! You're likely to get more visitors to your blog if you link to your post, like so: <a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a> For a complete how-to, click here.
Please visit one another to read answers; you might just see a gold medal-winning performance!