Last night was a restless night in my home. We are dog and cat sitting for our daughter, which means we have a combined household of three adult humans, four large dogs, two cats, and one kitten. And for some reason the dogs, cats, and kitten, all wanted to sleep in OUR bed. Did I mention that it's just a double bed? Did I mention that it was warm in our room - too cool to turn the air conditioning on but no breeze to blow the cool night air in....add to that my general age-related tendency toward insomnia, and it was a difficult night for sleeping.
A number of my facebook friends seem to have similar challenges sleeping....
So, on that note our Friday Five today will focus on sleep, or the lack there of.
1. Are you prone to sleep challenges? Insomnia, snoring, allergies? Other sleep challenges?
2. When you can't sleep what do you do? Toss and turn? Get up and read? Play computer games?
3. When you do sleep do you remember your dreams? Or just snipets of them?
4. Can you share a funny or confusing dream you've had? Or a dream you have over and over?
5. When you don't sleep how do you get through the day? Lots of coffee? or a nap later in the day?
If you play the Friday Five at your blog and would like visitors, be sure to share a link here, using the following formulation: <a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a> For a complete how-to, click here.