Friday, November 18, 2011
Friday Five: Giving Thanks (Thanksgiving)
I've been home from Russia for less than a week, and in less than a week it is Thanksgiving Day in the USA (Nov. 24). So for this Friday Five, answer these questions (and if they don't apply to you, list five things you are grateful for):
1. Where will you be on Thanksgiving Day? With whom?
2. Are there any family traditions or memories associated with Thanksgiving?
3. What will be on your Thanksgiving menu?
4. Are you trying anything new this Thanksgiving?
5. What is the weather forecast for this day (next Thursday)?
Bonus: Prayer, poem, song, or whatever you choose to exemplify your image of Thanksgiving (giving thanks).
If you play at your place, please leave a comment here; you'll be likely to get more comments if you link directly to your post. Here's how!