Corner shop: Via San Francesco, 21/23, 80067 Sorrento, ItalyPhoto courtesy of TripAdvisor
These Friday Five questions courtesy of Friday 5:
- If you suddenly received a ton of money and could open up some kind of store or service just for the pleasure of having it (assume it wouldn’t have to be too financially successful!), what would it be?
- What service or store that no longer exists do you miss most?
- What local business do you think you could make better if you were to take it over? And if you don’t mind sharing, what changes would you make?
- What spot nearby seems to be impossible for businesses to survive in?
- We’ve all seen stores that combined books and records, beer and laundry, or coffee and whatever. One of my favorite places to get coffee in Honolulu is a cafe and florist, and there is a car garage that’s also a diner in a town nearby. What would be a cool hybrid of two disparate ideas for somewhere you’d like to hang out?
<a href="the URL of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>