First, five fresh and random posts from around the Ring:
1) reverendmother shares about running into a group of preschool moms and feeling intimidated; don't worry, rm, not fitting in to any group is just one of the joys of being a clergyperson.
2) mibi52 takes a trip into her history with the wonderful story of Cassoulet; that sounds like a good main course for us if we ever have a RevGalBlogPals retreat!
3) willsmama is not the first or the last to take the quiz, but I'm not surprised to hear that she is Snoopy! (I'm a Charlie Brown myself.)
4) Steph introduces us to Bruno and Elmer, those little-known 1st century bouncers, in a post about the sacraments.
5) Meanwhile, across The Pond, Katherine is celebrating National Poetry Day.
Second, A RevGalBlogPals Friday Five, five questions to answer if you're looking for something to post today:
1) What is your earliest memory of church?
2) How old were you when you first took Communion?
3) What is your favorite Bible verse/passage?
4) What verse/passage nicks you uncomfortably?
5) What's your favorite hymn or praise song? (Please tell me it's not "Shine, Jesus, Shine." Some of our members will cry.)
Happy Friday, all!