Well, it's 9:00 p.m. on Thursday night, and I'm posting the Friday Five a little early, then going to bed. Yes, I'm really that tired. Which brings me to this week's Friday Five: sleep!
1. In what kind of environment do you sleep best? (e.g. amount of light and noise, temperature, number of pillows, breathe-right strip, sleeping in the buff, etc.)
2. How much sleep do you need to feel consistently well-rested?
How much can you get by on?
What are the consequences when you don't get enough?
3. Night owl or morning person?
4. Favorite cure for insomnia
5. To snooze or not to snooze? Why or why not?