This past month, Trivia Challenge has decided to offer virtual prizes and folks, they are good ones. Even Frodo has one - he decided a cheesy snow globe would be a good one (don't worry, I didn't STEAL this - he still has his)
Oh yes, you, too, can have one of these if you play Trivia Challenge and earn a few points. (I might work towards a money tree - but it will be quite some time before I can get my hands on that one).
Let's look at some stats here...
101 players played during the month.
1. frodo (726 points, 5 wins)
2. zorra (656 points, 2 wins)
3. kievasfargo (615 points, 5 wins)
4. PresbyG (564 points, 1 wins)
5. semfem (555 points, 3 wins)
6. Satchel Pooch (515 points, 2 wins)
7. DawgDays (499 points, 0 wins)
8. circlibmm (487 points, 0 wins)
9. SrSteph (460 points, 1 wins)
10. ThePowerOfThePoodle (416 points, 1 wins)
If we had 101 players during the month, that means almost 1/2 of the RGBP group played. Not too shabby - huh.
And, on ONE DAY - we were ranked 3rd one day in the number of folks that played - we are oh so close to being #1 - wonder if we can do it folks? I challenge you all to all go and play - we can do this, I know we can.
Frodo, tell you how you got to be #1.