Well, the Clergy Superbowl is almost upon us, and so, I offer up this Friday Five (with apologies for the irreverent title):
1. Will this Sunday be Palms only, Passion only, or hyphenated?
2. Maundy Thursday Footwashing: Discuss.
3. Share a particularly meaningful Good Friday worship experience.
4. Easter Sunrise Services--choose one:
a) "Resurrection tradition par excellence!"
b) "Eh. As long as it's sunrise with coffee, I can live with it."
c) "[Yawn] Can't Jesus stay in the tomb just five more minutes, Mom?!?"
5. Complete this sentence: It just isn't Easter without...
Bonus: Any Easter Vigil aficionados out there? Please share.
Please let us know in comments if you play. Or even better, post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment using the following formulation:
<a href="the url of your blog post goes here">what you want the link to say goes here</a>
For a complete how-to, click here.
Friday Five will take an appropriate break on Good Friday. See you in Eastertide.