With kathrynzj's help, here is a Royal Wedding Friday Five:
1) Will you be watching? If so, is this your first royal wedding?
2) The bride has chosen as her wedding cake a fruitcake. Where do you stand on this pastry?
3) The dress code for royal weddings has not seen the same sad decline as that for most other weddings. If you could design your own royal wedding hat, what color would it be and what special decoration would it feature?
4) Any chance the Archbishop of Canterbury is using a Sustainable Sermon (tip of the mitre to the Vicar of Hogsmeade)? What would you tell the couple were you offering the homily?
5) Believe it or not, kathrynzj is getting up early mostly to see the wedding dress. By the time this post is up, the world will have seen it. Did you like it?
ALTERNATIVELY: If you don't want to play this, and think we are goofballs, that's okay. Instead of telling us we're goofballs, why don't you tell us something fun you're going to do this weekend. We promise to get around to visit all of you eventually!
If you play, please leave a comment, and you'll be likely to get more comments if you link directly to your post. Here's how!